Saturday 5 October 2013

How To Grow Eyelashes Naturally

Ever wonder why some women are blessed with longer, thicker and darker eyelashes? If you have brittle and short eyelashes and if you want to grow them back, what would you do for that? Well, there are many ways to grow eyelashes naturally. The first idea that comes to mind is to go to a beauty salon and grow long and thicker eyelashes, but this is something that you can do in the complete privacy of your home without even telling anyone that your eyelashes are disappearing.
 

First, Know the Basics of Eyelash Beauty


Eyelashes are the hair that grow at our eyelid’s base. The main role of eyelashes is to protect our eyes from any floating debris, dirt, or insects that may cause any harm to our eyes. The reason why it is important to have thicker, longer and darker eyelashes is that they are part of our eyes which must always look good. Some women use certain cosmetics like mascara to make their eyelashes appear bigger, longer and thicker. Deep conditioning can affect our eyelashes that also cause hair loss.
 

How To Grow Eyelashes Naturally?


There are many products on the market that are designed to help women grow eyelashes or make them appear bigger. Let’s have a quick look at them.
  • Eyelash extensions
  • Eyelash mascara
  • Eyelash serum

These products are effective, but they have their side effects and they are not the long term solution to your eyelashes problems. In addition to this, these products do not promote natural eyelash growth.
 

What Are The Natural Ways To Grow Eyelashes Naturally?


Natural ways to grow eyelashes naturally include certain foods, oils like vitamin E oil, and use of lubricants such as petroleum jelly. The natural ways of growing eyelashes are not only safe, but also they are effective. 

However, consumption of certain foods to grow eyelashes naturally and use of lubricants and oil may take longer than you think to grow your eyelashes. If you want a quick, safe and reliable way to grow eyelashes naturally, use Idol Lash.
                                                    Before                               After

Why Idol Lash?

I’d like to share my personal story with you. I had short and brittle eyelashes. I used almost all types of products that I have mentioned above, but all of them were temporary. I needed a permanent solution to my problem and then a very close friend (who is an experienced and certified beautician) recommended me Idol Lash. I got great results in a few weeks. Since then, I have been using it and I don’t need to use any artificial eyelash enhancer. Idol Lash is basically a unique eyelash growth serum that has helped me grow longer, thicker and darker eyelashes naturally. It is similar to liquid eyeliner and you need to apply it only once a day. You will see amazing results within two to four weeks. At first, I was a bit hesitant to try this new serum, but I was tired of struggling with my short eyelashes and I decided to give this product a shot. Now, I’m glad I did. I first went for its trial, and the experience was really good. My eyelashes started growing longer, thicker and darker during the trial and it was more than enough for me to adopt this eyelash enhancer for a lifetime. It is clinically proved and free from harmful ingredients. What’s even more interesting about this eyelash enhancer is its ability to be used on eyebrows. If you have light eyebrows and growth of hair on eyebrows is not even, try Idol Lash and you’ll be surprised.
 

Click Here To Visit The Official Website of Idol Lash

No comments:

Post a Comment